There’s the written content, code and diagrams which is freely accessible. Further open content is under developement, updates are twice a month (first and third thursday). Exclusive to Patreon supporters are:
- Screencast walkthroughs - video walkthroughs on various pages, with more planned. Videos aid multimodal learning and are perfect for visual learners.
- Downloadable workbooks - PDF materials expanding on the freely accessible content diving deeper or otherwise providing more opptunities for learning and understanding.
- Q&As - learners send questions (via email) and I answer these via email and post the Q&A on Patreon for the community to benefit.
In The Future
As Security Kiwi becames financially sustainable more content, and more types of content, will become available.
- More downloadable workbooks - More workbooks expanding on content to help learners actively engage.
- More screencast walkthroughs - More video screencasts showing tutorials and explaining concepts.
- Live walkthroughs - Live streamed walkthroughs of concepts, projects, tutorials etc.
- Higher production quality videos - Explore options, outsource video editing?
- Book give-aways - books on machine learning, artificial intelligence, python, programming (e.g. Superintelligence, Learn Python 3 the Hard Way)
- Animation - commission animation to explain concepts visually.
- Topic quizes - sections will end with quizes so learners can see which areas they need to work on.
- Cool swag development - not random merch. Unique, well-done, interesting AI/ML related designs on things. Plus AI/ML themed stickers. Hackers like stickers.